The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Shark..but a friendly one
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool:......OH YEAH! A summer time Friday at the sea shore, WITH perfect summer time weather.....Good stuff right there!
HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL, and to all who pay to come n get some of this......Just send your money and please save the wear n tear on your car and nerves and stay home. ("Let's see if'n the chamber of commerce is monitoring it's citizens? Hmmmm馃......well there goes THAT 'conspiracy theory'. Shucks!")

Coffee is on, and Sugar Pops at the ready, and fairly sure Cath will take care of the grown up side of a healthy breakfast for Us.馃;)

Did I see last night Doug where you got your 'verification thingy' straightened out? COOL BEANS if'n you're good to go now!

A HOT as part of the 3-H's day awaits the brave n foolish alike today.....let's go see which category I fall into,
Peace,
Hack

Super Moderator
Good mid-mawnin', Hack, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and Sugar Pops, Hack. I had breakfast and coffee with friends at a local coffee bar, so I'll offer what I had: homemade granola and milk. And a girlfriend brought some really yummy homemade blueberry bundt cake to share, so that's on the table as well. Dig in.

Yuck with your heat and hooomidity.I'll save my $$ and car miles and stay at home. ;)

I listened to recordings of Great Dane barking. It's no wonder that a GD doesn't need to bark much. one HUGE woof would get people's attention four blocks away. No kidding.

Working on the minutes from last night's Civitan meeting, and then going to exercise.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

Administrator
Good morning gang, yes I got back into here on my tablet, I just can't deal with small phone screen and such. This TabA has almost 10" screen, more than twice the screen as Moto phone.
70ish now heading to 86 or so

Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is HOT, HOT, HOT! Pool is even 'bath tub water'........BUT still feels nice. House full of Family n Friends at the moment, so dinner is on the back burner, and may even wind up being pizza?

Glad yer back at it Doug......I miss the computer when it ain't where it's supposed to be.

THANK YOU Cath for not adding to the traffic, but would gladly throw a handful overboard to squeeze a VIP like You in. 馃憤 馃槈

Chloe is quite the social lite.....NO LAP IS SAFE!

Peace to All,
Hack

Discussion Starter · #5 ·
House is again quiet....well, as quiet as Our Home can be. Hot dogs won the coin toss.
Hack

Discussion Starter · #6 ·
.......NO! Our AC is working just fine, and our dogs don't need rescuing from the heat. :ROFLMAO:
Hack

Super Moderator
Doug - Yay in getting your puter whupped back into shape!

Hack - Thankee for the invite from afar. Ha! It seems to me in the dog world, large dogs don鈥檛 know they are too big to be lap dogs. I鈥檝e read that GD鈥檚 are super friendly and really love their humans. Say.... are your other dogs jealous of Chloe?

House is again quiet....well, as quiet as Our Home can be. Hot dogs won the coin toss.
Hack
.......NO! Our AC is working just fine, and our dogs don't need rescuing from the heat. :ROFLMAO:
Hack
Hahaha I figured you were talkin鈥 about hot dogs in buns.

Everyone have a heavy dose of grooviness tonight!

Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I鈥檝e read that GD鈥檚 are super friendly and really love their humans. Say.... are your other dogs jealous of Chloe?
Their working on the 'hierarchy' ........real tough for Arnold to walk in the room and Pee Wee Herman snarls at him to take it too seriously. We're going out of our way to hand out snacks from oldest to youngest.....NOT shortest to tallest.

Never had a dog Cath we didn't love, BUT GD's don't fit in everyone's life style, but if they fit, I CAN'T PRAISE the breed enough......sooooo loving and eager to be a part of the family, and YES, they are lap dogs!
Hack

Administrator
Evening all, finally got the stubborn filter housing on pool pum, swapped filters and got the pool back on track. Working on dinner , daughter had a house full yesterday for hger Burfday, 6 kids under 4 and moms. Pool time and a big feast to feed em all, no wonder she is tired. I am makeing her dinner, Ribeye and loaded tators. Cause I am that dad

Super Moderator
Doug - Wow on Eryn throwing such a big party on her birthday! She sure does deserve a special dinner prepared by her dad. Way to go, Pop!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts