The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a great experience. I picked up a few corals such as the L.E. watermelon chalice, pink lemonade, L.E. ponape birdnest, L.E. rainbow monti, and my buddy picked up a L.E dinosaur egg monti. And sniper sps gave me a free tenius frag. I would post some pics right now but my lights are off. So I will post some tommorow. Was anyone else there?

·
Registered
56 Posts
bay area coral farmers

:worm: the coral farmers market was really an experience. really good prices for many corals and many rare corals to choose from. so many corals to choose from it was hard to make up my mind

Below a pic of my 20 gal long reef tank.

·
Registered
56 Posts
appreciate it ms.Jet
i got the dino egg mr.reef mentioned earlier but it is in his tank due to my aquarium move project.:help:

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Um, you get the scraper and I'll get the water ready. LOL Looks like there could be some really nice pieces behind all that corraline!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
There is a large section of coral behind the coraline. (I'm just jelious that mine has not begun to grow.)

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
It can take a little while. Luckily when I moved everything from my twelve to the 24 the coraline just kept growing. I thought it would slow but no it is already spreading all over the tank.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
My house is 7 blocks from the venue but no eagerness to come and see for myself due to no more space in my tank and I intend to spend when I see something interesting. :nuts:

Post some pics folks!

Mr.Reef, are we neighbors? ( Fremont )

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here are some photos I took of the frags. Sorry for taking so long...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts