The Reef Tank banner

Was the "red" in the water bat blood or alien life??

• Pulverized bat blood

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Alien life

Votes: 11 68.8%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
uber-stupid
4,781 Posts
Fly Guy said:
Dang Doug.....you move fast!!!!! Less than 2 minutes, and it was a 2 minute read. :rotflmao: I watched you do it.
Yeah, you got ripped. You should have had one of the answers be RTBA juice. The he would have had no choice but to leave it there.

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
three90s&125sump said:
Yeah, you got ripped. You should have had one of the answers be RTBA juice. The he would have had no choice but to leave it there.
Actually, im happy that THIS time he only edited my post for being in the wrong forum and not for innappropriate material.:rotflmao:

Baby steps.....im getting BETTER!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
piberoptikz said:
E.T. having their monthly period. lolz :p
oh thats gross.

i say alien life, but they will find someway to blame it on george bush, saying its life that he sent up from earth, then it developed into super mold and came back.

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
leveldrummer said:
oh thats gross.

i say alien life, but they will find someway to blame it on george bush, saying its life that he sent up from earth, then it developed into super mold and came back.
Oh cmon now........we blame George bush for ___________ and ______________ but red rain...........definitely aliens. :rolleyes: :p

ps-i came back and edited myself as my first response was TOTALLY innappropriate and would have started a war. I love you all.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Fly Guy said:
Oh cmon now........we blame George bush for ___________ and ______________ but red rain...........definitely aliens. :rolleyes: :p

ps-i came back and edited myself as my first response was TOTALLY innappropriate and would have started a war. I love you all.
haha pm me, i want to know what you said. no war i promise, i have my views, and so do you, so who cares. but i like jokes!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
That's bizzare!
Wow, you guys believe in aliens? I think I'm in the wrong forum!

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a cupboard at home that looks like a kool aid aisle in the supermarket. Yes, im 34 and i drink 2-4 quarts of the stuff a day in the summertime. I wait until it goes on sale 10 for a dollar and stock up......so ryan...i believe in the kool aid guy too

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
leveldrummer said:
oh thats gross.

:lol:

·
Registered
616 Posts
I almost forgot, how is it reef related? Is that the kicker? That it was micro sponges or something that got sucked up a water spout and fired up into the atmosphere?!?!?:nuts:

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
cobray said:
I almost forgot, how is it reef related? Is that the kicker? That it was micro sponges or something that got sucked up a water spout and fired up into the atmosphere?!?!?:nuts:
its reef related because i got it from drsyme in this thread. Doesnt that make it so???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts