The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful 17" banded cat shark, eating very well and Extremely healthy. $200.00 OBO I live in Cartersville Ga. PM me with email And I'll send pics! Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
CGill311 said:
So you have a nurse shark and banded cat shark for sale? At least he only gets 3.5 ft long. I have a feeling you're about to get ripped a new one again! :)
I do believe that a banded Cat Shark will do fine in a 400 gallon system. I see no problems there.

·
ONE VERY BIG FISHY
699 Posts
i beleive he has a 400 gallon tank

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a 400gal. Its plenty big enough for a 17" banded cat and my nurse. The nurse still would be fine for another year in my tank. I just decided to change my livestock not because I cant care for them anymore. My nurse shark is going to a good home this Sat. I would also consider in trading my cat shark for live rock. As long as the shark would be going to a big enough tank

·
Registered
573 Posts
im pretty sure your thinking of the nurse shark. He was asking 100 for it. This is the first time I have seen a post about this fish.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
for everyone. I'm selling my nurse for 100 which it is already sold. The banded cat is 200 or trade for whatever. I'm just getting out of sharks and going with big tangs and Angels.

·
Registered
395 Posts
The easyest is to click the Go Advanced and ya can click on the atachmet button underwhere ya type and it will bring up another window and click the brouse and find it on your comp and hit upload

1 - 13 of 13 Posts