The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Wrasseman!
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My photo skilzz are improving and this is with no photoshop. Straight from the camera to you!

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
great zoo's guys, im really jealous. you selling those casey?

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
Twitterbait said:
ok, casey set a frag of those to the side for me :D ... could this be another picture war between casey and randy, awsome. I'm grabbin a soda so i can sit back and enjoy!!!

:agree: :agree: I am right there with ya!

Well not a soda but i will have a few milkshakes:banana:

Tim

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
I have 6 people in line for a frag will put you guys down when they grow out some:thumbup: :beer: :dance: :banana: oh yea and we all could use a good Milkshake:funny:

·
Registered
393 Posts
I have a ton of both of these.. they've really kind of begun taking over my tank and I'm trying to figure out how to get them off the rocks so I can get back into some of the SPS corals that I miss having. How much do frags of these sell for? Maybe it's about time I harvest some of my investment =)

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
menelaus22 said:
I have a ton of both of these.. they've really kind of begun taking over my tank and I'm trying to figure out how to get them off the rocks so I can get back into some of the SPS corals that I miss having. How much do frags of these sell for? Maybe it's about time I harvest some of my investment =)
Dude post some pics maybe
we can buy some off of ya.:)

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'll have to take a bunch more pics tonight. This is an old shot and I'm pretty sure everyone has these zoas.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts