The Reef Tank banner

Bad Derek, Bad!!!!

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  epidemic 
#1 ·
Looks like impulse got me again!!!
I was lucky enough to find a colony of acanthastrea bowebanki!! I never see this type of acan, and when I do it is allways like $250 for 3 polyps.
Any one interested in a frag?

See less See more
#6 ·
Clownnut said:
LOL. thank god i'm over LPS now. ^_^
Keep telling your self that Li!!!

Cost about as much as a large frag would have from RMI. Depends on how it breaks I'll probably offer a frag or two to the club and then like one or two to frags.org or ebay to help pay for it. It wasnt cheap by any means, but it wasnt like a grand or anything like I could see stores charge for it.

I am hopefull the color will be nice. In the past I have found the pics at liveaquaria to be a bit more muted than the actual coral (unlike anywhere else online). The A. rotundoflora I got from them a while back colored up a ton after I got it.

#7 ·
so how much is that then ;):freak:
epidemic said:
Cost about as much as a large frag would have from RMI. Depends on how it breaks I'll probably offer a frag or two to the club and then like one or two to frags.org or ebay to help pay for it. It wasnt cheap by any means, but it wasnt like a grand or anything like I could see stores charge for it.

I am hopefull the color will be nice. In the past I have found the pics at liveaquaria to be a bit more muted than the actual coral (unlike anywhere else online). The A. rotundoflora I got from them a while back colored up a ton after I got it.

#15 ·
epidemic said:
Thats a cool oolophilia. I still think the "sexy acan" looks more like one of those than anything else.
Do you have a link or pic of the sexy acan? I don't recall what it looks like...BTW I still have that rio for the skimmer and I have a mag 3 for hermit solo. You going to the meeting?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.