The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i hope everyone elses day is going better than mine, we got so much rain here that part of my retainwall colsapsed on me, my cat is very ill i had to bring him to the vet, they thinkit is cancer, and my anemone is well i dont know ding his thing. today i drink

·
Registered
371 Posts
;) That's not Orson Welles, it's Queen Victoria, and she is not amused.
I hope the rest of your day goes better. just remember, god has given us a means to overcome these little tragedies - :beer:

Have one on me.

Lee:beer:

·
Super Moderator
28,194 Posts
OH no, MN...You really have had a bad day! I'm so sorry about your kitty. But thanks for sending his portrait.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Hey MNreefman! Sorry about your cat and other problems! I just think about what I went through with my reef tank and things don't seem so bad------not better but not so bad!;)

·
Registered
771 Posts
Soooooooooooo sorry to hear about your kitty. Sufice it to say, I know how you feel. They become one of the family. Good luck!

Dennis

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
My vote is on Orson Welles --

Sorry about the bad day..... hope tomorrow's a better one. Know what you mean about the rain - it's been "liquid sunshine" here forever too - we've had some sun lately but I was beginning to forget what it looks like.

My sympathies about your cat - my old codger is going to be 15 in August....

Jenn

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hes 5 yrs old, the best pet ive had, he knows when im sad and he climbs on my lap and just listens, the only one who i can talk to and he listens, its funny if i make a mistake he paws at me, if i was right he licks me.......... this cat means the world to me.

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
JennM said:
My vote is on Orson Welles --
Definitely Orson Wells... ...in a Citizen Kane sort-of way...

...he said, "Rosebud"...

:cool:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Mnreefman,

Know that you and your cat our in our thoughts & prayers here. Our kitties are truly family to us as well. So we do understand just how close the bond can be.

Take care....

Bert

·
Registered
680 Posts
Glad to help! I know what your going through I had to put a cat of mine to sleep several years ago because he was going into seizures. I was told that it was feline leukemia AKA “FeLV” After doing some checking I later found out that it probably was not FeLV because my cat was a inside cat & the FeLV is transmitted through saliva? Anyway he was 13 years old! But I still think if I had a good (cat only vet) which I do now! I could have helped him better?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.