The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, everyone :)

Coffee, tea, cereal and fruit today. We have Cheerios, Wheaties, Rice checks, Fruit Loops, Raisin Bran, Kashi...something in there to fill your tummies this AM.

Doing Film Fanatics discussion tonight - There Will Be Blood with Daniel Day-Lewis.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,360 Posts
bleh it's *onday again

·
Retired Wanderer
17,360 Posts
Morning Vinnie,

Hope you aren't going stir crazy in your hotel room.

The crab boil got raves day after here at work.

Now I am hungry again!

·
Premium Member
25,486 Posts
I hate hotel living, I like working long hours when I'm away from home, But they put a limit on my hours.

I will be gone for Shelby's and my Birthday and Father's day this month. I told Kristine I want to take a family vacation this summer.

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
best family vacation is one away from the family :)

Morning all
PT says I may only have 2 more weeks
then I'll be released on my own

·
Administrator
47,304 Posts
G'morning Gang :wavey:
Bummer on being away for the Bdays Vinny :(
I think mine is in a week, no plans, I don't imagine Dyan will be up for much after this weeks chemo session :(

·
Retired Wanderer
17,360 Posts
G'morning Gang :wavey:
Bummer on being away for the Bdays Vinny :(
I think mine is in a week, no plans, I don't imagine Dyan will be up for much after this weeks chemo session :(
Mines this week. I have Jury Duty on it. :help:

Got our first sand v'ball game of the season tonight and with injuries and travel barely got enough girls to meet the coed requirement. Next week will be a lot better. We are playing a team called the Party Animals but they won't have time to get liquored up before the 6pm start.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts

Got our first sand v'ball game of the season tonight and with injuries and travel barely got enough girls to meet the coed requirement. Next week will be a lot better. We are playing a team called the Party Animals but they won't have time to get liquored up before the 6pm start.
If they play better after they get liquored up that would be in your favor then.:D

·
Administrator
47,304 Posts

Show up for court wearing a Clint Eastwood "Hang Em High" T shirt ;)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,360 Posts
Show up for court wearing a Clint Eastwood "Hang Em High" T shirt ;)
That is a way better idea than my shirt with the Ninja Turtles on it that says "Represent".

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
just raise your hand a lot and ask a ton of questions

1 - 14 of 14 Posts