The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Administrator
46,877 Posts
Wow Michelle, what a lucky lass, I am hoping to wangle a trip the the home sod at some point.

Please if you drank Budwieser with lemon, lie and tell me you had Guiness or any other proper beer ;)

Criminy, i cant even type, its 105F and about 70% hoomidity, I am putting in a transfer to Death Valley :)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,270 Posts
Glad to have you back Michelle. Travelling is always tiring, especially with the 15 hour long haul across the pond. Hope you were in a 777. The little TV's in the headrest are nice and if you get a middle aisle seat you can push up some armrests and sleep across a few seats.

Doug was right about Bud and lemon. Last trip to Belfast everyone was drinking that with perfectly good taps full of Harp and Guiness right there.

We are dying to see pics :beer:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Exactly. Sorry. Been working myself to the bone at the vet clinic. Here are some pics that I have so far. Have to get the CD of Janet's pics as well. She has some nice ones. Most of these are from the west side of ireland near Dingle, Killarney, and Galway. One from the Guinness factory in Dublin as well.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are some pics as promised.
1. Bed and breakfast in Clifden
2. Lake hotel in Killarney
3-6. Loop of penninsula in dingle

Attachments

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
and more...
1. seahorse at Aquarium in Dingle
2. Look at the stone fences! All the fences were made of this stone...so different than here.
3. Breafast made by the man who owns the B and B in picture 6. Salmon, eggs, and salad with flowers and herbs from his garden.
4. Aquarium inside the Temple Bar Trading Company
5. Sky Bar at Guinness Factory
6. B and B in Dungarvan built in 1878.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
27,070 Posts
Michelle! So good to see you back here. Beautiful pix of your trip.

Makes me want a Guinness :beer:

·
Administrator
46,877 Posts
You look right at home, I am miffed I didnt get invited round for a drink tho ;)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,270 Posts
You call that breakfast?????

You missed three counties up North in Ulster.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts