The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Ya done good, Jerel and Jorge; your babies are growing up :)

And they are so dang cute!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
thankyou, your a darling, they are just so cute. iam an animal person, always wanting to bring home sick animals and nurse them back to health :) When they get older and better are you going to release them back to the place you got them from or will keep them around? The newest pet friend i have is the Hawk fish and he has became my buddy :) He rides along on my hand when iam cleaning his tank and I have trained him to do things on command I think its pretty cool!!!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Friends of ours had a pair of chipmunks that built a nest under their TV! Funny to watch them scurry in and out of the house with acrons!!

Really cute pics guys!:)

·
Super Moderator
22,416 Posts
Minnreefer said:
Looking good,

Tell Jorge to not cut off your head, I want to see a face shot of you ;) :D

Jon
Jon, I have a mental picture i retained,,,,It'll cost you a quarter to look inside,,,,,;) :D

·
Super Moderator
22,416 Posts
BTW: i met both of them,,,,Jerel, i don't care what Jorge said,,,,Clifford is not ummmmm,"slow". he's just a boy,,,LOL
also, i DID look around the first time i heard a dog barking on your veranda,,,,,LOL

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
hehehe...I've seen a pic of Jerel...won't say how though ;)

Your babies are adorable. What do you plan on doing with them once they are weaned?

·
Premium Member
13,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Brooke, I really don't know. We had originally planned to reintroduce them to the outside world but several friends of our have told us that the one's they tried that with all were killed. :( I don't think I'm ready for that one. I think when they get old enough, we'll start taking little outings to the yard and see how they do.
Clifford is still not eating enough on his own and needs to get fed. If not he gets a sugar low and gets grouchy. Daisy is eating, but wants to be fed still. I can relate. :)

Anywho, this is going to be a learning experience for us all.

(did Jeff mention how good looking I am? :) ) LOL

1 - 20 of 32 Posts