The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Cyberchef --- you hosted a great picnic/BBQ/ARC meeting.

Bubbles, balloons, sprinkler, prizes, pinata --- kids had a great time.

Impromptu round table discussion --- lighting, algae, corals ect....

Got a couple of tanks drilled.

Everyone left with frags.

A great time was had by all.

Your daughter was adorable.

Food was great --- imagine that from a cyberchef --- I thought you only cooked food for the internet. :D

Thanks again for a great time.

For those who didn't make it you missed a really good meeting --- especially the one's who allways wanted a weekend meeting --- where were you ???

Charles

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
c_k_kuehne said:
For those who didn't make it you missed a really good meeting --- especially the one's who allways wanted a weekend meeting --- where were you ???

Charles
Why Charles, it was too far away ;) :rolleyes: :beer:

Sounds like it was a great time! Too bad I couldn't make it.

Well done!

Jenn

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Don,

Thank you very much for inviting us to your home. I had a great time and it was great meeting new faces

Ray

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: Awesome Picnic/BBQ

JennM said:
Why Charles, it was too far away ;) :rolleyes: :beer:
Yea thats what I figured --- give them a weekend meeting and now the distance is too great.

I got an idea :idea:

Lets have a weekend meeting at their house --- It'll be a weekend and all they have to do is roll out of bed.

Oh yea I forgot --- not willing to do that either. :(

Sorry for brining up this bad subject again --- somebody slap me silly.

Charles

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
c_k_kuehne said:
This gives me an idea for a new thread. "101 reasons why I don't attend meetings yet still b*tch about the club".:D

Thanks for hosting Don. I wish I coulda been there.:)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: Awesome Picnic/BBQ

Rick O said:
This gives me an idea for a new thread. "101 reasons why I don't attend meetings yet still b*tch about the club".:D

ROFLMAO :funny: :funny: :funny:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Wow, I'm sorry I missed it guys. I was out of the country on business but it sounds like everybody had a great time. I guess I'll just have to look forward to the next one. :)

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Wonderful time!

Don and Vikki,

Thanks for being such wonderful hosts!

All of us had our fill of food, fun, and frags! (Did I really say frags! :rolleyes:) We also had a very enjoyable time discussing various coral and reef topics like PCs for coloration.

All of us had a GREAT time and my daughter is still ever so pleased to get those frags! The xenia has never stopped pulsing and the polyps and mushies are doing well too.

Thank you again!

Bob

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thank you

Thanks for welcoming us into you home. We enjoyed the picnic and the discussions,

Thanks again for the live sand, frags, food & other stuff, much more than we ever expected.

Enjoyed seeing holes being drilled in a tank, 4 holes no cracks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts