The Reef Tank banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Little fish in a big pond
6,491 Posts
Those pix don't look anything like the buckets I get. The pix look a lot flimsier... that's strange. I wonder if the etailer/*mart stores get different buckets? That would account for some cost savings and a lower price... I've never had a problem with buckets - and I go through a lot of them. Usually the distributor's driver brings them, but I've had UPS deliver the occasional straggler. I don't often order a whole pallet, so they are subject to "repacking" and they aren't usually shrink wrapped on the truck. I have had issues with boxes of bags of salt being crunched and broken, but that was in an order where I had 5 pallets of stuff (not just salt) and the salt was the only thing that was damaged - I got credit for it, and used the salt for store use :D

(I don't give a tinker's curse if e-tail's bottom line bottoms out :funny: )

Edit: Paragraph removed. Commercial post---Rick O.

OH and BTW - I have NO complaints about Marineland/Aquarium Systems. Marineland has ALWAYS had fabulous customer service - and now that Aquarium Systems is under their umbrella, that excellent service has extended to the other companies that Aquaria Group has aquired. I sell a LOT of Marineland and AS products, and I've never ever had a problem with them. IMO the problem is with the shipper - I've had some things just mutilated by the shipper with the brown trucks, but they were fast to process a claim.

Jenn

6,491 Posts
Casey, how did you get MY salt bucket, and my washing machine???!!!! :eek:

Jenn

6,491 Posts
Casey said:
My driver brings it in and puts it in my laundry room for me :)
Jenn glad ya like my washer:D
Are you sure you aren't living in my house? After all, I'm never there anymore. That's my washing machine....

::::: Insert Twilight Zone Theme Here::::::

Jenn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.