The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More information to follow but mark your callendar's for this date...

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Prolly some time in the mid afternoon. My tank isn't anything outstanding or anything but many of you may be interested in the basement set up : )

My show tank is a sump less 90 filled with mostly lps but recently i have added some sps and clams .

downstairs i have two four foot by six foot frag tanks that share a large sump. the tanks , sump and skimmer were all made by reef mania. One tank is filled with zoa frags and the other has about 20 rbtas will prolly be more like 30 by then. I also have some tanks set up with clown fish which i may try and breed at some point . Currently i have two sets of false percs , one set of true percs, tomatoes, snowflakes, nakeds, black and white, pnk skunks, gold stripe maroons, and a lonely onyx and clarkii.

I should note that even though it seems like i have a ton of frags, nothing will be for sale at meeting as they are all still in the grow out stage.

I am looking forward to it : )

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
humm i wonder if your old truck can find its way back to your house. ha ha ha ha
being on a sunday is great. i can make that one.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, we are having quite the time getting Ryan's email to the club site. Hopefully, he will see my message to pm me the directions and I will cut and paste and send them out asap. I have several requests for directions and everyone will get them when I do. :)

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got the pm and sent the first round out. I tried forwarding your reply to my personal email and it never showed up either, so who know? Anyhow, it's gonna work this way as well...It will be good to see how things are coming since I haven't been there since last November.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts