Well, It's like one of those sci fi stories, attack of the killer hair algae! A sea fan (not sure what spp. It's kinda red, stiff, looks like the dried out ones, no polpys. I bought it from my LFS a couple days ago. Well the few strands of hair that were on it are now a great many strands! It was a very expensive on also. I want to get the algae off but I don't want to hurt it...:lol: (really Austin, you don't want to hurt it?) now I'm talking to myself! Too late! Anyways, should I gently brush it with say a tooth brush, dip it in something, I'm out of ideas!