The Reef Tank banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's two weeks away and I don't see any action happening for the Sept meeting.

I brought this up a week or two ago and basically everyone just ignored it. Is this meeting just suppose to form by itself.

We either need to move on w/ coordinating the meeting or we need to move on w/ canceling it.

Maria have you contact AS --- do they even realize the Sept meeting is suppose to be at their store ??? Do they have any ideas for an activity -- when AS was first propossed for a location a large reef raffle was the idea for the activity.

Meeting coordination needs to begin immediatly.

Charles --- Dazed and Confused --- but it's a state of mind I'm begining to like. :eek:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
"Do they have any ideas for an activity -- when AS was first propossed for a location a large reef raffle was the idea for the activity." per ckreef

I did pickup the leftover Borneman raffle items from Seachem and Two Little Fishes that Gena Henry had including at least one roll of raffle tickets.

I'll provide a more accurate inventory of the leftover Borneman raffle items later. However, it roughly includes ~10 small containers of Two Little Fishes flake food (some of which is for freshwater fish) and 2 Seachem testkits.

Bob

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
I stopped by AS today and talked to Jorge. They are expecting us. He wants to come up with something himself. He and Victor are going to put their heads together and he said he would call me within a week. We might want to have a contingency plan just in case they don't come up with anything.

FWIW I'm not sure we ever talked with AS about a raffle and since it is a retail store we may want to hold that at a non commercial location.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone -- Doesn't really mater what we do --- Just glad to see progress in some direction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts