The Reef Tank banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out! Am I all wet, or does my new pink ric have 4 mouths? Also here's a better shot of my velvety red mushroom, but once it stretches out it won't be velvety, dang. Then there's todays shot of my tulip anemone.

Attachments

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
only $12! I'm too scared to take a razor or scissors to it... hopefully it'll split off and spread all over that rock? I sure hope so!
You may have seen where I said it before, but a few club members got together and made an ebay purchase for several things so our shipping costs are now minimal... I ordered an orange ric with blue edges, and a purple/green ric. I sure hope it's got a lot of purple! :D They should be in on wednesday, hopefully early enough so I can go get them, get them home and acclimate them before I have to leave for work! Pics of those on thursday!!!

Oh, hey, is it a good idea to put different rics on the same rock, would that be ok, or should each color have its own rock?

·
11,345 Posts
I need some of that PINK
I need some of that PINK
I need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINKI need some of that PINK

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Excellent macros!

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahahahahaha...! flyguy, come on over and get it! :p

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Hurry up and post again FLY GUY
Your post count is kinda evil right now
Fly Guy<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_794803", true); </SCRIPT>
Shark

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Hey Jessica... since Fly Guy isn't going to come over to get one of those - I will!!!!!
Sweet pics!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts