The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think those of us who have not visited the ARC website in a while might enjoy the new look and information. There are summaries of the last few guest speaker presentations, a membership contact list, and the meeting locations for the next few months. The opening home page is fresh and new. A lot of work by Rob Sweet has made the site easy to navigate and up to date. Take a look!!
:fish:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Terry Whittington's presentation on Florida Keys Diving has been added to the club's website. It's in the Presentations section under the Events menu.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
546 Posts
site is really looking good.. Would make one suggestion.. Why not go ahead and go through godaddy.com and register the .com and .net address and point those to the site as well.. Many people go to .com first.. I understand it is a non-profit but that does nto stop you from getting those other two.. I feel it would benefit the club all together to have all three TLD's going to the clubs website.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Rob, the website looks great! :)

One comment about the member's section: Could you display the Alias/Handle they use on TRT?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Rob, I just check out the mmember list and although I now see the Alias in green, I no longer see the member's address, email address or phone # :(

·
Registered
422 Posts
See if you're logged in. If not, that's why you're not seeing most of the info. I set everybody's info visability to 'ARC Members' by default. If you're logged in and you're still not seeing info, let me know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts