The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just brought home the Aqueon Proflex Model 3 Sump for our new 90 gallon Megaflow Aquarium. We will be setting it up for the Refugium Method of filtration and have a question about the "adjustable wall". The instructions tell you to slide the adjustable wall to the top of chamber 1. The problem is there is nothing included to hold the adjustable wall in place. Any suggestions?? Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've also recently purchased the same sump, my originla intent was to use the center section for a fuge as well. But i've changed my thinking on that because it only leaves the return area the only place for a skimmer. Not a good place for a skimmer as it ( I've been informed on this fourm) will skim much of of the desired life ie. phytoplankton and zooplankton that hs been cultivated so carefully in the Refugium. My plan now is to set it up in the "Berlin system" and add as big of a skimmer as will fit into the center section. And add a refugium externally that drains into the return area of the sump.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.