The Reef Tank banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Cabana Boy
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved my rocks around in order to give more space between my rocks to let water circulate. Tell me what you guys think. I do have 2 huge pieces of rock on the left side of the tank that I couldnt use to aquascape so I think Im going to set it to the side until I get the new 38 gallon tank thjat I will use for my sump.

here it is

before

and after

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
youll be much happier with it like that, looks good, and you can see everyone, and better flow too!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Nice Job hardly any contact with the sand. very nice

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Very well done. Much better than the former. It takes time and not many can tell you what you need to do. It's just a big jigsaw in the end. Keep in mind flow and caves and let it turn out as it might. You did just that and it looks good. You have plenty of space to add corals along the way!

-K

·
11,345 Posts
:D Nice work.

You didnt waste any time did you.:)

If you have a tile saw and/or a drill with some masonry bits you can take those huge solid pieces and split them in two(or so) longways and make somewhat flat functional pieces out of them. Just make sure to either use your junk saw/drill or clean and dry it REALLY well when done.

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Just wanted to chime in and say...VERY good job!

you took all those other tank shots, and came up with this? Very nice!

Agreed...minimal contact with the sand, nice caves, good amount of real estate for corals on top.

You did a really good job with that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts