The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here is what i did with the last 15lbs of live rock............in the lower right corner if you can see i put a small peice leaning on the front glass from the back rocks..............kinda like a bridge.................looks ok but??????.................the left side is more dense then the right.............the right has a nice cave in the back for the bigger fish like my yellow tang and the angel i am going to get later

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I like it. I personaly think a little more rock would be nice in there. Also, when are you going to put the skimmer in the sump?

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i talked to someone at aqua c and they said if i put a longer tube on my protein skimmer..........because of coarse the water in my sump is not all the way to the top...........the skimmer will not work correctly

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
tank looks good, i like the rocks with the donut hole in the middle, about he skimmer, i dont see why the pump wouldnt push up a couple more inches, but they would know best. maybe try to get a baffle to raise the water height in the sump?

·
ONE VERY BIG FISHY
699 Posts
the rock work looks nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts