The Reef Tank banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a alot of used aquariums and equipment we will be selling cheap. Our warehouse off Philips Highway has all kinds of stuff and I want to start clearing it out.
To start we have a 135 perfecto aquarium, 72x18x24 ( our old live rock tank) with stand, sump, no pump, not reef ready........$120.

Light fixture, aluminum with acrylic shield, 72" with three 250w halide and 96w pc's, fans. On line new is $1089.00.........$300.00 obo.

Can be viewed at our store.

Thanks
Jack

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
Jack,

Hey this is Wayne, I saw that in the truck one time. I may take all that off your hand. I am in the market for a whole new larger setup, 125g or better. When can I see it. I am going out of town starting Friday, but will be back Thursday next week. I will call you tommorow.

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
Hello Jack,

Noticed its not reef ready. I may still take it, but I would prefer a RR 125g or higher. Do you have anything like that in storage. I also and looking for older or used Mag drives etc.

·
NFMAS
3,516 Posts
Jack Please give me a few more days to pick up that stand. I am about to open a contract on the house and I just want to be 100% sure that I will be moving before I buy it. I will know something with in 48 hrs. Also the stand is a little longer than 6ft. Will the supports "legs" be right under the ends of the tank?
Also can you get me a quote from your cabinet guy on how much he would charge for a false front, sides and matching canopy so the stand looks like its all wood? Nothing fancy but in good taste and simple with 2 doors in front.
I would like something like this but not as fancy or ugly. Simple black will be nice

Thanks Steve

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello Steve
We need to move it as Craig is putting an 8'x4'x16" frag tank in its place. I can deliver it if you really want it or I can just relocate it to our other place. You will place a wood deck on it which will match your aquarium. I can check with BRI tomorrow and get a price for a wood front and canopy.
Jack

·
NFMAS
3,516 Posts
Jack you got a PM

And when you check with BRI please tell them I want a basic wood front and canopy I dont even want them to put a finish on it. I will stain or paint it myself.

Thanks
Steve

·
NFMAS
3,516 Posts
wayne you might be able to drill the 135 jack is selling. I am sure dan or dave could give you some tips how to do it. For $120 with the stand and sump its worth trying

By the way are you floridareefs?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Updated list
Van-sold
Halide-PC light system-sold
Glass 300gal RR-sold

Additional items
Acrylic 500gal, 65x36x48 RR with blue back....$6500.00 (NEW)-Sold
Allglass 120gal, 48x24x24 RR with R&J stand and canopy...$400.00-Sold
Allglass 60gal hex, with black stand and top....$35.00
Sealife acrylic 110, 48x18x30 RR with blue back.....$675.00
Sealife acrylic 170, 72x18x30 RR with blue back.....$750.00 (NEW)

More items soon.

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
Wow 55g. sounds like a nice deal. I would like to look at the 120g possibe,

Palegic- I have no clue what floridareef is.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts