The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
There is no kryptonite!
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 job openings at aquarist positions available in Kansas City Kansas. The job does require at least 1 year experience in animal care. Scuba certification is not required but it is preferred. Please do not reply to this post with questions but instead please direct them to my phone number 651-278-4947. If you do post questions here I may not see them for a while since I have very limited internet access, please call me with ANY questions at all. THANKS!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ok, I'm curious. I know you said not to inquire here... but I'm not really inquiring looking for work... just curious what is going on. Where in Kansas City is there a place with enough water that you could use a scuba diver? Cabelas isn't that big. I suppose it could be, but not really. And it's definitely NOT saltwater.

I'm just down the road in Olathe, so if there's actually something interesting going on around here, I'd sure love to hear about it!

·
There is no kryptonite!
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
T-REX a restaurant going into the legends has some pretty large aquariums going in, around 15,000 gallons of total water volume. Not huge, but big enough to do some good diving to clean them!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I was just looking at the T-Rex website this weekend. My daughter isn't really into Dino's, but she likes Rainforest Cafe (same folks)

May have to go up there anyway... heck, if it's a bust, there's always Dave and Busters!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts