The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have been around a while, it seems Dave Kreig sold Aqualink. The board has been down for a couple of days. THe admins are trying to find out if we can save some of the archives from there. There were many great discussions over there. Anyone remember the Sano wars? It spawned other boards as well. I hope it isn't gone, but it looks not too good right now. I would like to thank all of you who helped me get my stuff straight all those years ago. Aqualink, if you are gone, you will be missed.

·
Administrator
46,889 Posts
Hey Steve, I havent been to Aqualink in so long, but I hung out there alot back in the Sano War days, gotta love Fishmon, that whole "growth phase" they were going thru is a lot of why this board started and become what it is today :)

RIP AL

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, there was a lot of fun to be had then. Some of the oldtimers still stopped by now and again. Reefman, biogeek, ohmatic, soulwater, a lot of old names.

·
AKA Douglas Lowey
593 Posts
SteveNichols said:
Yea, there was a lot of fun to be had then. Some of the oldtimers still stopped by now and again. Reefman, biogeek, ohmatic, soulwater, a lot of old names.
and Dougie. ;)

Hi Steve..................:wavey:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts