The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have been working with Aquacave on recent equipment purchases. I have no affiliation with this shop and I am not gaining anything from this thread. I merely wanted to state that they have really been a great company to buy my dry goods from. All items have been shipped the same day and packaged extremely well. I purchased a very large skimmer, three Icecap MH ballast retro kits and an Eheim 1260. They gave me a deal on the pump for the amount of money I spent. Customer service was great when they figured out one kit would need to have the pendant drop shipped as they were out of stock. It arrived three days later and they included the quick disconnects with the ballasts for no charge for the inconvenience.

I do not know what our TOS are here but I only wanted to drop some kudos at a time when many of us are unsure whether to buy outside our LFS for items they do not carry.

-Ken

**Edit--They are located in Il and I am in Kansas. The items arrived 3 days after the purchase date...your results would vary according to distance I assume.

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
I have ordered from them a couple times. I have had no issues and always had great customer service..kudos is greatly deserved.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I've had nothing but good experiences with them. If you live in Chicago, standard shipping gets it there next day too :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
I may take my kudos back. I had to return that octopus pump because it didn't fit my skimmer and I still don't have the money back on my credit card. I called the guy today and he said they only process returns once every two weeks. That's pretty stupid imo, I mean when you get a return it should be processed asap. They ship within 24hrs but can only do returns evern two weeks:doh: I even sent them the pump back priority mail. Silly return people.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I may take my kudos back. I had to return that octopus pump because it didn't fit my skimmer and I still don't have the money back on my credit card. I called the guy today and he said they only process returns once every two weeks. That's pretty stupid imo, I mean when you get a return it should be processed asap. They ship within 24hrs but can only do returns evern two weeks:doh: I even sent them the pump back priority mail. Silly return people.
Two weeks is actually excellent. Standard time when purchasing online is usually a month. This is not something to get upset about. They should not be bashed for having above-industry turnaround on returns ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts