The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for one, anyone have one thats not in use, or know an alternative to it. Thanks.

Lee

·
Registered
557 Posts
you should be able to get pipecleaner at any hobby store, if not wallmart.
Call or shoot aqua-c an email. they'll have another one to you in less than a week.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Acqua C is pretty generous on providing like o rings .. suggest you send them an email and they might send you one for free.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so yeah I contacted Aqua C, dang do they have amazing customer service! They sent out a brush and two access screws for me at no charge!!! Super fast response to my email, amazing. Not to mention that my skimmer is working like I've never seen it befor, that cleaning brush is a must! the skimmer has already pulled out half the collection cup of dark green crud within the past 4 hours, GO BABY GO!!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,660 Posts
GLXTRIX said:
so yeah I contacted Aqua C, dang do they have amazing customer service! They sent out a brush and two access screws for me at no charge!!! Super fast response to my email, amazing. Not to mention that my skimmer is working like I've never seen it befor, that cleaning brush is a must! the skimmer has already pulled out half the collection cup of dark green crud within the past 4 hours, GO BABY GO!!
That's what happen to me.I won mine on e-bay.They sent me to acess screws,the big "O"-Ring and the brush for free and they are so Nice on the phone too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts