The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to trade a 29 or a 20 gal High tank that is drilled for a good looking 20 Gal Long that is not drilled. (I am wanting a new display but prop tank but there is no room underneath for sump so I am gonna use a huge cannister and hob skimmer)

Ray

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Don, but I am looking for a non Drilled tank. It is so I can use all my old HOB stuff. My other two 20 longs one is sump and the other is a prop tank for the basement. But neither are display type. Since it is in the kitchen, Lisa is gonna have to be happy with it before I am allowed to proceed.

Ray

·
Registered
143 Posts
If you get a 29gal tank, do you need a stand? I have a nice black wrought iron stand from Petsmart if you want it. I turned my 29gal into a sump so I have no need for it now. The stand is for a standard Allglass 29gal (30"x12"). If you want, it's yours free.

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sure oscar. I think My wife could use it on her current 29 gal puffer tank with live rock.

When do would you want to meet?

Ray

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm probably going to the Aquarium showcase this friday if you want to meet there. If not, let me know of a good place near you.

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That could work, but I am near you in Norcross. But friday would be fine.

Ray

1 - 8 of 8 Posts