The Reef Tank banner
752 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  kaba 
#1 ·
I have the following items(critters) which I would like to trade for sps,zooanthids or exotic coral frags.
1. Green with pink tips bta. Very nice and it splits!
2.Mated pair of coral banded shrimp.
3.six line or some other kind of wild striped wrass.

I also have a bright red/pink rose anemone with a green center. It is pretty wildly colored and has split two times. One of the anemones is already sold but I might sell another one of the clones. This is definately not your normal rose anemone. Anyone interested let me know or make an offer. I am not in a rush to sell the last clone as it might split soon.

#4 ·
I am pretty good on the candy cane coral as I have some and given quite a bit out. Just out of curiousity what color is yours? I have :white, lime green with white stripes and a really flourescent green. Maybe we can do something with the frogspawn in trade. Give me a pm with some details on it(color,size etc) and lets go from there.

#8 ·
The clowns were all over the anemone in less than 15 minutes. It wandered around for a few hours on the rock that I put it on, but it has been in this spot now for a day and a half and seems content. The rock is quite large with lots of good crevices and is separate from the structure containing most of my corals.

The anemone also ate some mysis for me yesterday. I target fed it, and the clowns fed it, too. :D

My lighting is quite different from yours, so the pink tips aren't as apparent, but the green certainly is. I think he's happy -- he looks terrific. And, yes, I'm sure the alveopora is very happy. ;)

I'm really thrilled with this little guy, and the clowns are ecstatic. I know clowns don't need an anemone, but they are completely different fish now. That instinct is amazing...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.