The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two icecap ballasts, one a 430 and the other a 660. The 430 blew a capacitor last night. the 660 has a broke fuse holder, and when I opened it up today, I broke of some small chip. These are not new, probably about 10 years old. Icecap would probably fix them for me, but it isn't worth it to me. I am going to keep the wire harnesses. If you think you can fix them, you can have them tomorrow at the meeting. Let me know if anyone wants them. If you take them and fix them, I would consider a frag or two as a thanks.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Smeese, they are yours. Please set up with someone to hold them. I am riding with Dirk Griffin, so if you ever get over to Red Wing, I can leave them with him.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Do that I have to go see Dirk I will hit you up with some frags next time I post or if you want to make it over sometime. Just LMK Thanks Steve

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Steve, I will leave them with dirk. Pick them up anytime, Dirk is an electric illiterate, so He surely won't touch them.

Bill

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Thanks again man and let me know when you can make it by or check with me before the next meeting. Thanks Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts