The Reef Tank banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a mushroom for Oregon_gorge for the pink Xenia and I have a blue/grey Xenia for Kimber for moolah.

I also have on the block:

A red candycane coral with green centers. I have had this coral in my tank for about 2 months but I can't seem to find the right place for it. It is receeding a touch but should bounce back under the right conditions. It's really pretty.

I have a Zoo rock with about 15 polyps on it. Under full light (MH/actinic) it's chocolate with orange centers and a green spots around the circumfrence fo the disk. The green and orange are very bright under just actinics. Love that Zoo!

A yellow scroll coral, about 1 inch tall by to inches wide. It is starting to scroll nicely.

An acro with light blue tips. There are 4 single spikes (3/4-1 inch long) on one rock. One is branching.

Calerpa w/pods and worms. Lots of worms.

That's all the trades that are fit to print. Going once, going twice...

puntific

·
Registered
504 Posts
I would like to get the Zoo's and maybe the SPS. You can look at what I got when you get there.

·
Registered
156 Posts
:( I will not be able to make this meeting.
Everyone I was getting xenia from -I don't know when I will be able to get the xenia from you. As of right now I don't think I can get away to come pick them up so maybe the next meeting will just have to work. Maybe someone from my neck of the woods could get them at this meeting - then I will hook up with them someplace?? :D

Kim

·
Beanieboy
432 Posts
Kim, I can get them for you. I live on 39th St. You got anything you owe anybody?

puntific, just checking to make sure I am on your list for some purple & green shrooms. I have got a combo rock of yellow polyps & mini green polyps

·
Registered
550 Posts
trade - mantis

I have a small mantis for trade, purple, about 2.5" long.

I'm looking for xenia, zoo polyps, or other soft corals, I'll be bringing moolaah. I do have some caluerpa from my ecosystem, about a cup worth I can trade, mixed varieties, usually has worms and pods in it

·
Registered
504 Posts
You are going to be missing out Kim. You never know I might just start snapping frags off.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Xenia

Biomechanic,

I have some Xenia that I can trade or sell. Trading is always better but the green stuff does trade well at the shops. You can see a picture and read discriptions of mine in the "Xenia Wanted" thread.

puntific

·
Registered
374 Posts
Kimber, Frank and Puntific

Hi guys,

We are not going to be able to make the meeting Sunday. I had to go to Yakima Friday, Portland Monday and Bend on Tuesday. I can put the Xenia in a cooler if it is not going to get too warm Monday. I have an interview near PDX at 7:30 am. They didnt say how long the test and interview will take.

I can call you when I am done and deliver or meet you. Woody is closed so that is out for a meeting place. Let me know if or what works for you.

Frank, was I supposed to have something for you? My memory is shot. I have had interviews from AZ to AK.

Thanks, Chris

·
Rotten Kitty
1,882 Posts
Puntific, I would like the candycane

biomechanic, I would like the mantis

I don't have much to trade, but I can bring a small orange digi and one acro frag, that grows pretty well. Also have all the macro algea that anyone might want.

Also have a large serpent star, it's to big for my tank so would like to trade for whatever.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What is the acro frag like (color)? I don't need Macros as I have a refugium full of it. I also have more orange digi than I can deal with...

puntific

ps. What color is the serpent star?

·
Rotten Kitty
1,882 Posts
Hi serpent star is black with orange spike like things, he's really cool looking, but takes up 1/4 of my tank.

The sps frag is pinkish/brown with blue/white tips, it is still coloring up though, so you may be surprised. The frag came from frank and was yellow/blue/purple to begin with. I can cut off a small piece for you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
new nano reef

Hey can anyone help me with some live sand and some pods for a new nano I am setting up.I am going to the meeting to day an need to find some.Also looking for some mushrooms etc to stock it with.It has be cycled now for awhile.

:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

·
Rotten Kitty
1,882 Posts
darn something came up and I can't make it this time around.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts