The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few years back, probably at one of the first meetings I hosted at Augsburg, I gave away some zooanthids that had pink centers (not really bright pink, but pink nonetheless)...they were sort of greyish brown otherwise. I got them originally from Inland Aquatics. They were also distinctive in that they grew from a continuous mat of tissue rather than separating the way a lot of the zooanthids do.

I did not have a big colony at the time, and just gave these away to a small number of people (I can't remember who), but I'm wondering whether any of you still have any of these?

I lost my colony a few years ago, and would love to get a little piece to get started with them again if anyone still has them.

Bill

· Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Palythoa?

Could be similar to the ones I had (?), though mine looked like normal zooanthids except for the way they were connected together at the base.

If you ever have a bit to spare I'd be interested.

· Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This was before thereeftank.com existed I think, and I don't know which actual people a lot of the psedonyms here refer to, so I'm not sure.

Your photo looks similar, though possibly not the same. I'm always willing to accept frags if you ever have any to spare though.

Bill

· Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.