The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im Gonna Watch It Tonight With My Girl,lol.its G Rated..but I Love Anything To Do With The Ocean And Animation...its Narrated By Johnny Depp And Kate Winslet...and Yes Thats A Mantis Shrimp On The Back Cover

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
IM WATCHING IT NOW..ITS NOT ANIMATED..ITS THE REAL DEAL..ABOUT THE OCEAN AND WHATS IN IT :).. IM GOING BACK TO MY TV..BB LATER:blob:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I JUST FINISHED WATCHING IT.. it was a cool documentary about some living creatures in the ocean.it should how the eco worked and why the eco could just crash.the sea urchins would eat the kelp and an amazing creature called the wolf eel would eat the urchins.it should how one hand washed the other..there was a cool mantis and octopus fight, and they showed how the nudibranch ate the tube anemone while the starfish tried to eat the nudibranch...it wasnt that long of a dvd, but as you can see Ive learned alot about the ocean that i didnt know be4..I would definetly recommend watching it if you havent already ;)..johnny depp had a funny narration on his part,while kate winslet was more educational about it.

·
Super Moderator
22,117 Posts
I saw that DVD a while back, thought it was ok, not outstanding or anything.
I did go to a Imax theatre a few yrs ago to see the coral sea one they had.That one was pretty good,even better w/ the Imax experience;)

·
Registered
294 Posts
it was interesting.... My kids got bored somewhere in the middle...

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i thought it was amazing!!!!!!!!!;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts