The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I have no life, just fish
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These you just "gently" pull them off the rock. To get them to re-attach you just wedge them on a hole and them block them in with a toothpick or some gauze. I used the toothpick methode to start these.

Trodder, I'll bring one for you. Post here if you are not going to make it. I'll check before I leave.

·
Anti-Acan Activist
2,579 Posts
Excellent!;) I should be able to make it but if not I will sure to post here to let you know. Do you need me to bring any containers for transport.... Sorry this is my first time, not sure what I need on my end for transporting.

·
Registered
18 Posts
We would love some...we have a new tank that has been cycling and is ready. This is only going to be a tank for mushrooms and lion fish. We have a couple of mushrooms now but this would be a perfect addition. Let me know if you could spare one more. Thanks

·
I have no life, just fish
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trodder, I'll bring it in a zip lock bag. You may want to bring an insulated containor to bring it home in.

Fishy, sure I'll bring one for you too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.