The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
lol
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to work together an order on base rock. I have been talking to a guy that is selling Tufa base rock and that I will go up and hand pick the rock, so it will be the best that I can get. Here is his ebay auction. If you are interested in that auction talk to me. I am trying to get a bulk order through him and we can lower that price a lot.
DO NOT BID

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2343672840&category=20757

If you think this rock isn't worth the effort please tell me. I am looking for base rock and I am trying to find good quality for a decent price.
I have a order of hawiian base rock on it way but I am trying to find a place that I can hand pick my base rock from and this seems like a good place.

Get back to me
Renzema

·
Registered
321 Posts
You're aware of the techniques of making your own base-rock right? If you're choosing to not do that and buy rock - fine. But if you're buying rock because you think you have to - there are other ways.

·
lol
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I know you can make your own, but I don't have the time to do it and I need it asap(have about 1.5weeks). If anyone out there is selling base rock I would be willing to pick it up from them.

Thanx
Renzema

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have been bringing in quite a bit of the Hawiian base rock. I started getting it from EBay but now buy it direct. I needed some & then friends needed some. I have around 80 lbs. left over & can always get more. Email me if you want more info. Will trade for frags or whatever. I'm in Redmond.

[email protected]

·
lol
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sent you an e-mail.

Anyone else out there have any base rock or would be interested in this tufa rock? I can get it for less than .90/lb.

Thanx
Renzema

1 - 8 of 8 Posts