The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,889 Posts
Nemo's75 said:
Honestly this is crazy. Does anyone believe it?
YES! I keep two in my pond.....thing is they will only eat black cats.:drool:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
the guy is a talented taxiderist, and marketing genius for that matter. If you look at his past auctions he is quite the talented taxidermist.

·
ONE VERY BIG FISHY
699 Posts
yeah i used to have quiet a few in my 10 gallon nano then i came home one day to take some pics and they were gone......:)

·
Registered
284 Posts
carman34l said:
the guy is a talented taxiderist, and marketing genius for that matter. If you look at his past auctions he is quite the talented taxidermist.

ya i agree his first two mermaids he made didnt looks so great or as big but i like his octopus with a human skull lol oh and that one fish with huge teeth... talk about a get rich quick scheme

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I guess the obveously is not stupid. If you read all the questions and answers he really knows how to go around them but still giving an answer. Real Fish skin and real teeth and bones. Im really suprised he can do that and get away with it expecially when he says he finds them on the beach. Theres some pretty big companies that buy his stuff also. CRAZY!

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
I think i would have bought that fish with the boars teeth or whatever the hell, the looks sick!

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Skilled, but not skilled enough to move the dorsal fin to the back instead of the side:funny:

·
Registered
110 Posts
what a lie

what the ________? That has got to be a fake. I cannot believe that is a real post on EBAY! And 1500 bucks too! I hate ebay.

·
Semi-retar...eh...retired
2,995 Posts
redwinger said:
Skilled, but not skilled enough to move the dorsal fin to the back instead of the side:funny:
It's a flounder mermaid, duh.

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Graham said:
It's a flounder mermaid, duh.
:doh: I forgot it probally is one of those new hybrid's

1 - 20 of 20 Posts