The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have look all over the place for a clip on fan to run over my sump. I have found lots of fans, but none with clips. Has anyone seen a store selling them?

I've checked: Home Depot, Lowes, Eckerd Drug Store, Walmart, and Target.

Thanks,

Chad

·
ONE VERY BIG FISHY
699 Posts
Check with K-mart, i know my walmart has them from time to time. Maybe check CVS pharmacy. Walgreens has them too. But if you wanna save time i would call ahead.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I found them at Walmart last year, but haven't seen them this year.

I just threw out an old grungy salt-encrusted one when I got my chiller, I coulda offered that to you a few weeks ago if you'd asked then... :) (It probably woulda cleaned up pretty good)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to check out Walgreens and CVS. I just checked Walmart two days ago, and they didn't have any. Maybe they were just out or something. Thanks for the info.

Chad

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thinking of how and where these are used, I'd suggest trying Office Supply places and the kids/back-to-school sections of the places you've been.

Maybe even automotive, but you'd probably have to hack the wiring.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool...I work right near Brandsmart, so I'll have to swing by there tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

Chad

·
Registered
799 Posts
Yeah, I was looking during the winter, couldnt find one and got one from someone on here. 3 days later went to brandsmart and they had hundreds.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
The only ones I found at walmart were in the auto section and used a car plug no battery or anything. I ended up using my big fan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts