The Reef Tank banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
My advice is to wait for someone in Portland to have a clone up for sale. They ususally go for $100-$125 and are coming from known tanks under shipping conditions that are not stressful at all: you pick it up! Furthermore, you can learn just what conditions the animal is in concerning light, current and salinity ect to make your transition even better.

Just my opinion.

puntific

·
Wrasseman!
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I prefere that local clone with a price match!:D
Just kidding. I see alot of nice things on the net, reefer maddness clamsdirect but shipping kills you. I thought order pooling would be fun. no bid deal just throwing it out there.
Randy

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
I would be in but i am as broke as can be for another week. i need to get a host for my clown though before he kills my frogspawn trying to sleep in it at night.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ranran - I sell my small clone for $85, mediums for $130. One rose split last week. The baby is still hidding. Another went into hidding yesterday so I am sure it split. Once they come out and I can feed them, and I know they are healthy, I will put them up for sale. I imagine that will be in 4 to 6 weeks.

Connie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.