The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, is anyone interested in going to MACNA who isn't already planning to attend? I may be able to get a couple tickets for the event at a very reduced rate as a way to try and get some people who've never gone interested, and to hopefully get them "hooked." :)

This offer would only be good for people who've never gone (sorry Dirk). Post here if you're interested, and I'll try to contact the appropriate people to make sure the offer still stands. :)

More info can be found here.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
let me know the price on tickets. i might have to get a trip to houston.

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And now that I know there's interest, I'll email my contact and see what they have in store. It sounds like the hosts of this really have to put quite a bit of time and energy into making this work.

·
Banned
104 Posts
BTW, I already have my ticket also! LOL! I knew it was not for Dirk, but generally those of us who do these shows, have arrangements made for the next year before we even leave the current years show.

·
Registered
544 Posts
interest here for 2 possibly

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So I talked to Kim from MARSH, and the first 4 people who really want to go and PM me stating such, are the "winners." I will pass you the information and the price (basically the cost of your dinner). :)

You will also need to include your email addy, so I can forward the info to you. :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts