The Reef Tank banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had ordered a flame angel a while back, and it didnt end up making it. I have store credit to the online vendor I bought it from. I just have to pay shipping again. But Im not really interested in getting another one anytime soon. So if anyone wants to buy a flame angel, and I will be willing to give up my store credit to you, or let you use my account to purchase it and whatever else you would want.. In return any LPS would be great or beginner sps. Im not looking for tons of stuff. I think its like 35 bucks for the fish so like 2 or 3 frags and I will be happy. If you want I could ask to see if you could use the store credit towards something else, I just dont think that they would do it...

the site is www.reefhotspot.com I also ordered the yellow leather from them, it was great. Even came with a hitchhiker coral.. The owner was also really cool with keep up with how the fish was doing..

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
i have a beatiful hammer that i dont know how to frag, your welcome to a piece if you wanna walk me through it. id love a flame angel or a coral beauty, i also have a candy cane that i could probably break a could heads off of.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts