The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so I would like to buy 2 Auburn v.s. Georgia Tech tickets.....

Pm me if you have them!

Thanks
clay

WAR EAGLE!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you can I will gladly give you all the xenia frags I have....When they bouce back that is!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an Auburn Grad and really want to go to this game since it is so close.....I also need a recomendation on a tailgating spot.....

·
Registered
74 Posts
I can get you a student ticket if you want but you will have to convince some poor freshman that looks like you to loan you his student ID to get in. As for tailgating, the best spots are in the big parking lot off of Fifth St. past the baseball field.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am going to try and purchase some through Jocks and Jills in Duluth. They have 200 that will go on sale in the morning. I may still get intouch with you if I can't find them.

Thanks again
Clay

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Clay, I am going to the Clemson Ga tech game.....Only I will be wearing Orange....just teasing though..

Ray

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ray did you buy the 3 game package deal?

If so I want the Auburn ticket out of that!

We got beat really bad last Saturday, I was at the game....I started drinking beer at 10 a.m.....Stoped at 9 p.m that night...

I don't remember much of the game but people have told me that I had a good time even though we lost....HA!

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Dang, Naw

Actually I won them on ebay. believe it or not. They had Ga Clemson tickets for like 300 bucks.

Ray

1 - 8 of 8 Posts