The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
I have a small frag. If you want a piece, you'd be 3rd in line. :) It was hard to find, now I just have to grow it big and then spread it around.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
put me in line!!! =) your tank seems like a virtual treasure trove! can't wait to see it when i come to grab them torts!
-matt egan

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
I think you will have better luck finding someone willing to frag their thumb!

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Fragging thumb 1" - $75 bucks. Great deal! Have noticed a slow grower.
Prefers plastic square objects to rest on. May exuded red substance after cut. High flow, low light.
2 frags available, get on list for further growth.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
HFG said:
Fragging thumb 1" - $75 bucks. Great deal! Have noticed a slow grower.
Prefers plastic square objects to rest on. May exuded red substance after cut. High flow, low light.
2 frags available, get on list for further growth.
i take one.:thumbup: will bring a knife :lol:

·
Too Busy Fishy
456 Posts
IFoundThatFraggingMyThumbsHadANoticableAffectOnMyTyping

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
LOL yeah no ****. I should have left that guy Negative feedback on that but would have probably gotten it in return.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
A coral that was sold to me as a frag as the Garf bonsai, turned out as A. Nana or something similair

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
at least you never bought a coral that was dead and was told (its just bleached!)

·
Registered
735 Posts
garf bonsai

This is what the real deal GARF Bonsai should look like. Photo courtesy of the GARF website.

·
Registered
735 Posts
bonsai

Most of the bonsai frags you see being sold online are really tricolors of some sort. I've ordered ones from here and there and the only one that ever ended up looking like the true one from GARF came from atlantisaquarium.net Unfortunately my frag spontaneously combusted for some unknown reason that left me heartbroken :mad: If anyone is interested in ordering some frags from Atlantis let me know becuase I would send for that coral again in a second for another try......

1 - 20 of 34 Posts