The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting to woody's for me is about an hour and a half round trip via bus. after making all of the frags for folks for this weekend i have completely depleted my supply of rubble (i have gone through 10 chunks in 2 days) and i was hoping that someone could do me a HUGE favor and grab a handfull of the free live rock rubble that he has in the bin near the dt's refigerator. i could use a half dozen pieces to start fragging my ricordia for next months meeting (i know some folks are eager to get a piece of what i call my "orange crush" ric). i have gotten so desperate i have now started attatching shrooms for propigation to empty snail and oyster shells!

or if someone has a box of rubble laying around and could bring me a few pieces that would be great.

i think i am going to order that 30 lb box of rubble from hirocks next month, but i need some stuff to tide me over until then. soutas doesnt really have much rubble any more after clearing out their rock tank, and waves is a 2 hour trip by bus.

tried to check out hollywood aquarium's selection, but their rock looks like something an elephant left behind after feeding time.

all i am looking for is stuff the size of your thumb, enough space to get one or two mushrooms on, or a small clipping from one of my trees.

thanks a ton in advance if someone can help me out. i know several of you rush down on friday to see what he has, so i thought that would be a great time to get a small pocket full for me.

ryan

·
Registered
54 Posts
trip to Woody's

Hey Ryan
If you would like to go to Woody's and get some rubble I am always up for a trip to his place. If you live near Soutas then you are close to me. I can pick you up and take you there. Would be good to meet another reefer. Any time after 4:30 pm on the week days and just about anytime on the weekends. If this is good let me know when we can make the trip.

Lowell

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am free tomorrow afternoon if you are. friday biny is coming over, and i might have some folks come over saturday, but tomorrow is completely clear if you are free.

i am about a block from the corner of 17th and holgate, just west of the bridge near soutas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.