The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I know... it's a kids movie, but digital animation of sea life looks pretty darn cool....

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
You better believe I am going! Hey Buzz, come on down and watch it with me. ;)

Plus, I am trying to get a group of local reefers to go see it as one big clan. :)

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heh..... I'll start driving now and should be there in a week.... :funny:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Oh yeah ! My three year old grandaughter ( who is very enthused about my reef ) has already told me that we have to go. I'll be there.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
yep i'll begoing as well. finding nemo is the reason asia decided my last fish would be a regal tang :) if i can find one !! looks like i might be getting it from foster and son, or whatever that site is. 24 bucks for small one. smallest/chepaest locally is 65

anyway enough of that. yeah i cant wait for the movie. looks pretty awesome!

"first you were like whoa, then you were like whoa, and then you were like whooooaaaa"

"i have no idea what you are saying"

"you've got some serious thrill issues dude!:

lolol i cant wait!!!

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Im going as soon as it is released and oh yea maybe I will take the kids :)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
My grandaughter told me I was going to take her to see it on opening day so I guees I am stuck with going hehehhe. Like I wouldnt go see it anyways Yeah right

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
22,407 Posts
The wife and i wanna go check it out,,,but will prob wait for it to slow down of the lil ones,,,,unless we borrow my three nephews
for the day,,,, like my wife sez,,,"you're godfather to two of them,'member, you're Uncle Jeff!" she's "Grand Mamie" to the grand-nieces:eek: in her family,,,wish I had a Grand Mamie to take ME to Disney World when i was 4,,,,,,:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have no kids, I'm 24 (I think) and I'm going to definitaly be seeing that. Looks funny as ummm Haties.

"We where like Whoa, your where like Whoooa, then you where like Wooooohhaaaaa"

"Happy feeling went away"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts