The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
I agree as well! He was a big part of TRT and did alot for this board and also a great help to alot of us in this hobby! He brought alot of humor and knowledge that will sorely be missed!:(

·
A goof
2,923 Posts
Just to let people know, Mike asked to resign his "official" position on TRT due to many different reasons, I know that he has been spending a lot of time with his work and with his tank.

The staff and his friends wish him well on his adventures with work and the PSAS board.

Jon

·
Administrator
48,732 Posts
If you look at the PSAS board you will see that its fledgling, I know they are working to improve it, but I also know that Mikes buisness takes a lot of time, as well as his tank and club obligations,not to mention his family , A teenage daughter is a full time job, even when they are good kids.Hey Spanks? does NOAA stand for No Old Acropora addicts ;)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
I have PM'd Clint twice and called his home but just got the answering service and I left a message and no reply so far! May be busy with moving and have heard another rumor as well but will let Clint tell ya if he returns!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Oh man reading this was like being at my own wake, lol. I am still here folks not dead yet. I fear I bit off a bit more then I can chew, hehe and I am paying the price right now...But in a couple of months boy oh boy I am going to have some fun.

Mike

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.