The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sumpless Girl
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my frogspawn arrived the other day and im disapointed with the color. i ordered a purple tip frogspawn that was green with purple tips, what i got was a totally pink frogspawn.
the company claims it was green and purple tipped when they shipped it out, so how on earth did it change color lol
they dont seem to understand the color change either and said "we hope it changes back"
so is this normal during shipping? will it green up someday? or are they totally lieing to me or they are color blind and shipped a pink spawn.
its not ugly its just not what i ordered. i have way too much pink in my tank if it wasnt for all the pink id just grin and bare it.
its a small peice about 2", it had 4 heads but 1 died during shipping and the other one is on its way out, 2 heads are fine just pink and purple not green and purple
help

·
Sumpless Girl
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i wont shop from them again
they just sent me an email telling me to throw the coral out that it sounds "sick"
they gave me a $33 dollar credit towards my next purchase but i still have to pay 30 bux shipping so whats the point lol...i will not get anything else from them. heres the picture i emailed them so they saw what garbage they sent me. the second head from the left is the one that died, the first head is now dead, the last two are alive and seem ok but who knows

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
well I wouldnt throw it out yet,sorry about that I would just find a new supplier,pm me the vendor.

·
Sumpless Girl
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
right its like how can they tell me this thing was once green, theres no way it was ever green
the last 2 heads in the pic are doing fine tho. guess ill have to learn to love the color, ill think of it as a bad color lipstick i bought lol
if it makes it to grow i can always give it away and buy a real true green one :)

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
pastina... you got one!! sorry to hear that it's not the color that you ordered and it is damaged. keep us posted on it's progress. please don't name it after me... you don't like it. hee, hee

·
Sumpless Girl
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol
i think ill name it Pinky :)
i never even knew they had pink frogspawns lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts