The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, silly question, probably anyone with xenia has extra xenia :rolleyes: . Anyway, I have always loved umbrella and pom pom xenia. I can sit in front of a tank and watch it pulse for hours and not get bored. I think that my tank is prolly ready for a frag of it, so if anyone nearby has some, I would love a frag :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
ive got a heap i can cut, im about 20 minutes south of atlanta, so next time your heading down let me know.

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks leveldrummer, but you might be alittle far for me. I was hoping for north atlanta, metro, or around here. If no one else offers, I may take you up on your offer though.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
yea i wouldnt mind shipping, but i have to warn you, i havent had any luck doing it before. i shipped some stuff 2 day with ups and it didnt make it. if you cover shipping ill be more than happy to send.

and hng, not sure how close to atlanta you get, but id be willing to meet for some zoo's!

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got my zoa's so it'll be a little while before I can grow them out. Once they do, you're welcome to some.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
hng said:
Just got my zoa's so it'll be a little while before I can grow them out. Once they do, you're welcome to some.

:thumbup: ill cut some today when i get home, i guess i can make some rock rubble to attach it too, make sure its all ok before i try to ship it. anyone have good suggestions for shipping?

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Hey Hoang... I missed this somewhere... Ive got some really nice elongatta spp if you want some. Just let me know what weekend you guys are coming down to ATL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts