The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Just wondering if anybody is from the Pittsburgh/Western PA area? I really want to buy some frags from local reefers but I'm having trouble finding some. If anybody is at all close please let me know if you would be willing to sell some soft/LPS frags. Neighboring states are welcome too, shipping shouldnt be too much if your close. Thanks in Advance :cool:

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm from the area. I buy from Elmer's in Monroeville and bluezooaquatics.com if they have anything interesting. I know there's a local guy in Irwin and one in Penn Hills that sell frags on craigslist, but I've never visited them. I'd help you out if I had any frags. My tank's only about 6 months old now. I'm guessing I'll be fragging some xenia pretty soon because it's taking over half of my tank already.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very cool! Its nice to know theres other people close to me lol. My tank is a year old and I'm just starting with corals so maybe once are tanks grow we can trade frags. I have been to Elmers and they have some great stuff but I'm like 45mins away so I cant always get there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts