The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one want to sell any live rock? I have a new 125g tank and only 40Lb of figi. I am on a budget so $10 a pound for Marshall and $6 for figi has eaten up my budget. I am willing to drive a ways.:help:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks like about a 3 hour drive. What are you asking per pound? Or can I get a little better deal if I buy it all? :wavey:

·
Registered
479 Posts
well i was wanting 250 for all of it and it has some nice life on it like some a shroom on one and some nice looking polyups

·
Registered
479 Posts
i cant i am sorry because i have no camera to do so but they are some nice size rock and a few smaller ones

·
Registered
479 Posts
sold when would you like to stop by and the reason i am selling is i am getting out of the hobby just for a little while i have a baby on the way woooooo hooooooooooo

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What If I met you there at 6. Then I could follow you. Do you think one two case cooler would hold all the rock or do I need more?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am coming from Tracy so I will be coming in on 14. Were from there? If it's a big mall I should be able to find it.

·
Registered
479 Posts
ok jhow about i just give you my phone number if you need it ok it is 507-273-3737 and i can give you direction if you get on 52 and you cant miss the water tower that says apache mall

1 - 20 of 23 Posts