The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bring it.
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the equivalent of a Mag 12 or larger. It is for external use on a closed loop. If it can handle back pressure that is even better. Please let me know if anyone has one for sale.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hi Stan, it might be a little bigger than you're looking for, but I have a Mag24 I'm not using. Let meknow if you're interested.

·
Bring it.
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That might work. How much do you want for it?

·
TCMAS Member
5,667 Posts
If Resplendens still has it, he was selling several Mak4 for $60 which is a good deal. Normal price MO is $149 occassionally on sale for $125.

It should be very comparable to Mag 12. Drives a beckett skimmer well so should handle pressure pretty good....

·
Registered
475 Posts
:eek: Doh, I appologize Stan. I had forgotten that I used it for something else. Sorry 'bout that.

·
Bring it.
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Dave for the info. No problem on the pump Bill, let me know when my frag of that huge aqua blue table is ready.:)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Pumps

I picked up the dolphin AM3000 from Resplendens. I'm waiting on a new bulk head from Marine Depot. Once its plumbed in I'll have two Mag18's available. There about 14 months old but have run flawlessly. If you can wait a week or so I'd be happy to sell one to ya. Let me know.

·
Bring it.
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A Mag 18 was just what I was looking for! Waiting a week is no problem. Give me call when your ready. I'll pm you with contact info.:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts