The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subject line says it all as I have two very full tanks and need to get rid of some corals that I have fragged in the past so I can make room for new additions.

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
if you can not find a place that will give ya credit or cash, you might consider listing what you have available, along with what you hope to get for them here, and either sell them off individually, or get a list of who wants what and take it to the frag swap to sell. i know a few folks bring some money along just in case theres extra stuff people can not find trades for. i know for myself at least, if you showed up with some nice stuff and wanted reasonable prices for them, i would definately budget to get some stuff from you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Upscales will work trades for store credit, I was going to trade in a Colt but traded it to another reefer from here instead

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Woody at SeaHorse will too

·
Registered
258 Posts
I would post here first. You can do a bit better directly with other reefers but it is more of a hastle. After that, I like dealing with Woody. He doesn't give a lot of credit but then again, I think his corals are the cheapest around.

Scott

(whatcha got watcha got whatcha got?)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got a toadstool, a yellow sarco leather, greenish finger leather, Button polyps brown with green centers, green mushrooms, GSP, sinularia tree coral (pink). I can email anyone interested photos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts