The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can aquire a 92 Gal Oceanic Corner Tank delivered to my house? I have searched hi and low but only came across
"PetsWarehouse.com" (I dont think they deliver to California, I'm playing email tag on finding out on the rates for shipping). My local fish store wont do a special order, Im in Monterey, CA, Does anyone have any ideas? Please help!

Thank You,

Ken

·
Administrator
34,435 Posts
Welcome to TRT!!

:wavey:

why does it have to be Oceanic? i think there are a couple of other glass tank manufacturers that will ship. there may actually be a LFS in your area that builds custom glass tanks to what ever size you need.

if you could stand acrylic than options get much larger. acrylic is so much lighter to ship, so more manufacturers are willing to ship them.

G~

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
yes welcome, isnt there anywhere you can pick one up at? or do you have problems moving it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All the local fish stores around me either dont do special orders on tanks above 50g or wont deal with oceanic period, one store said that oceanic has bad customer relations so they dont deal with them. I like the look of the oceanic stand rather than the all glass (to me all glass looks cheap) , I appreciate the suggestions, ill keep trying - good things are never easy as we all know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts